She’s done! She’s beautiful! I’m ecstatic! You would never know that five weeks ago I found Kaya in a dirty box at a flea market.
She’s been through a lot. Here is a list of the spa treatments, surgical procedures, and wardrobe adjustments she went through:
- Baking soda body scrub
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser body wash
- Original hair washed and conditioned
- New (used) wig obtained through eBay
- New wig washed, conditioned, brushed, conditioned, brushed, conditioned…
- Two phone calls to American Girl to find out if her meet outfit can be purchased separately (it can’t)
- Meet outfit obtained through eBay
- Limbs tightened
- Old wig removed
- New wig glued on
- Hair brushed, conditioned, braided, repeat 3X until I was satisfied
- Ends of braids trimmed even
It was all worth it! She is beautiful!
Below is the original flea market gang. We haven’t forgotten about Julie and Marisol! They are both have undergone some initial spa treatments but aren’t quite ready for their close up yet. Stay tuned! 🙂